This is my new beehive design. It is a variation of the top-bar beehive; I call it the T Slant hive. The concept is that the bees start at the top of the hive and work their way down.
Doug Hales on The T-Slant beehive Doug Hales on The T-Slant beehive Tim Auld on The T-Slant beehive Shannon Wyatt on The T-Slant beehive Doug Hales on First Package of Bees
- The dark night, the cold air and the hope of spring. bit.ly/1g6zVnP 1 year ago
- RT @HowardJHales: Doug Hales was my guest blogger today-Bookkeeping Happiness @howardjhales bit.ly/12PfVjH you can tweet Doug @Acco… 1 year ago
- Our first nice week of the year and the bees are flying. Spring is coming! http://t.co/4cTf5ldrpD 2 years ago
- With snow still on the ground saw some bees flying today. 2 years ago
- I hope the bees are warm. At least the sun is shining. http://t.co/HWY3soCt 2 years ago